- Uribel description
- Uribel capsules ? for oral.
- Each capsule contains
- Methanamine 118 mg
- Monobasic sodium phosphate 40.8 mg
- Phenyl salicylate 36 mg
- Methylene blue 10 mg
- Giosciamine sulfate 0.12 mg
HYOSOCIAMIN SULFATE. [620-61-1] [3 (S)-Endo] – ?-(Hydroxymethyl) – benzeneacetic acid 8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]oct-3-yl Esther sulfate(2:1)(salt); 1?H, 5? H-tropan-3?-ol(-)-tropate(ester) sulfate(2:1)(salt); 3?-tropanyl S-(-)-tropate; Acids of ether Tropic with tropine; I-tropine tropate. C34H48N2O10S. Giosciamine sulfate is a Belladonna alkaloid. It exists as a white crystalline powder. Its solutions are alkaline litmus. Affected by light, it is slightly soluble in water; it dissolves freely in alcohol; it is rarely soluble in ester.
METENAMIN. [100-97-0] 1,3,5,7-Tetraazatricyclo [3.3.1.-1 3,7] Dechanes; hexamethylenetetramine; HMT; HMTA; hexamethylentetramine; 1,3,5,7-tetraazaadamantane hexamethylenemine; Uritone; Urotropine. C6H12N4; molt 140.19; C 51.40%, H 8.63%, N 39.96%. Methenamine (hexamethylenetetramine) exists as colorless, glossy crystals or white crystalline powder. Its solutions are alkaline litmusic. It is freely soluble in water, soluble in alcohol and chloroform.
METHYLENE BLUE. Chloride phenothiazin-5-ium 3,7-Bis(dimethylamino) [61-73-4]; Di basic blue 9; chloride methylthioninium; chloride tetramethylthionine; 3,7-bis(dimethylamino) chloride phenazathionium. C16H18ClN3S; molt 319.85, C 60.08%, H 5.67%, Cl 11.08%, N 13.14%, S 10.03%. Methylthionine blue chloride exists as dark green crystals. It is soluble in water and in methylchloroform; it dissolves economically in alcohol.
PHENYL SALICYLATE. [118-55-8] 2-Hydroxybenzoic acid phenyl Esther; Salol. C13H10O3; molt 214.22, C 72.89%, H 4.71%, O 22.41%. Made of phosphorus oxy chloride on a mixture of phenol and salicylic acid. Phenyl salicylate https://pillintrip.com/medicine/uribel exists as white crystals with a melting point of 41 ?-43 ? C. It dissolves very little in water and dissolves freely in alcohol.
Cardiovascular: rapid heartbeat, flushing
Central nervous system: blurred vision, dizziness, sleepiness
Genitourinary: difficulty micturition, acute urinary retention
Gastrointestinal: dry mouth, nausea and vomiting
Resiratory: difficulty breathing or breathing problems
Serious allergic reactions to this drug are rare. Get immediate medical attention if you notice symptoms of serious allergic reactions including itching, rash, severe dizziness, swelling or breathing problems.
This drug can cause urine and sometimes stools turn blue blue green. This effect is not dangerous and will weaken when the drug stops says Dmitry Sazonov.
Call adoctor or doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report ACTIVITIES, contact Star Pharmacy.
Due to the effect of this product on the gastrointestinal tract motility and emptying the stomach, it can reduce the absorption of other oral drugs during parallel use such as:
- urinary alkalizers;
- bring thiazidine diuretics (may cause urine to become alkaline, reducing the efficacy of Methenamine by inhibiting its conversion into formaldehyde);
- antimuscarinics (sharing can activate antimuscarinic effects of hyoscyamine due to secondary antimuscarinic activity of these drugs);
- Antacids/antidiarrheals (can reduce the absorption of base from hyoscyamine, sharing with antacids can lead to urine becoming alkaline, Uribel Therapeutic indications reduces the efficacy of Methenamine, preventing its conversion into formaldehyde).
- The dose of these drugs should be at a distance of 1 hour from the dose of hyoscyamine;
- antimyasthenics (sharing with hyoscyamine may further reduce intestinal motility);
- Ketoconazole (patients should be advised to use this combination at least 2 hours after Ketoconazole);
- monoamine inhibitors (Mao) (sharing can activate antimuscarinic side effects);
- opioid (drug analgesics can increase the risk of severe constipation);
- sulfonamides (these drugs can provoke formaldehyde in urine, increasing the risk of crystalluria).
Patients should be informed that urine can become blue blue green and feces can become methylene blue discoloured from faeces.